|July 01, 2014 - July 13, 2014|
|Benefits:||free shift meal meal, free golf, discounts on property in rooms, retail, soa, restaurants|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
|Department:||Food & Beverage|
|Description:||Basic Function: |
Set-up and teardown of hard sets in the banquet rooms and/or areas for all Food & Beverage functions. Full set-up and teardown of all meeting functions, including audio/visual equipment. Organize and maintain all banquet equipment. Maintain acceptable level of efficiency and cleanliness in all banquet areas including guest related areas and storage facilities.
1. Read and understand houseperson set-up sheets, instructions, B.E.O.’s and
2. Gather equipment and materials for functions as assigned.
3. Set-up function area/rooms (hard set).
4. Teardown set-ups utilizing proper safety procedures and correct storage of
equipment in an organized fashion.
5. Work efficiently and contribute to the team effort.
Responsibility & Authority:
1. Arrive at scheduled time in appropriate uniform and ready to work.
2. Uniform must be neat and pressed.
3. Set-up and refresh meeting functions as necessary.
4. Assist in the retrieval and storage of all banquet equipment.
5. Assist in “Food Running” to appropriate banquet outlets.
6. Create and set-up reader boards.
7. Order and restock all necessary supplies (operational).
8. Maintain established levels of order and cleanliness in all banquet related
9. Perform all related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent work experience. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be able to interpret and follow directions related to BEO’s (Banquet Event Orders). Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Prior experience desired. Basic English skills necessary to communicate with guests.
Lifting & Carrying up to 50 lbs.
90% walking, lifting and bending
Hearing and Manual Dexterity
Use Of Cleaning Solutions
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.